Once you have sent us a mail inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org and final details are sorted out, a deposit of 50% of the final price is due via a wire transfer.
Delivery time is around 4 weeks, EDD is confirmed about 2 weeks prior to shipping.
Final payment is due on shipping day, SUBA Cycles will arrange and communicate tracking information.
Via Wire Transfer to our Spanish bank account. When you receive confirmation of your order, this indicates that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us.
No contract exists between us until the point at which we have taken payment.
We have included this term to protect us in case a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason.
In the case of a change of price or specification, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Spanish VAT at 21% is applicable on all SP and EU orders to private individuals and is included in the quoted retail prices. VAT is not charged on orders outside the EU, but you will be liable for import duties, sales tax and some handling fees upon delivery of your order.
For National and International orders, carriage is usually quoted at a fixed cost and we so can advertise “shipping included” for Spain inland and France. If your country does not appear in the drop down menu list on the order form, the additional cost is automatically added to the amount of the last payment due, once we contact you to confirm that you agree the price before sending you a payment request. We will not go
ahead with payment for an order until the total price included shipping has been agreed with you. Lead time for frame orders is around 5-7 days and around 10-14 days needed for complete bikes.
Please check all goods received carefully upon delivery. If either the goods or packaging appear damaged please sign for them as “Goods Received Damaged” and contact us as soon as possible with a note of your order number.
Title to your SUBA Cycles Order shall remain vested in SUBA Cycles and shall not pass to you, the Buyer, until the purchase price for your SUBA Cycles Order has been paid in full and received by SUBA Cycles.
If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your standard SUBA Cycles frame within 30 days of purchase (defined as the date on your SUBA Cycles invoice), you are entitled to a full refund based on the following terms:
– No refund will be issued until the frame or bike is returned to SUBA Cycles and is received by SUBA Cycles within 30 days of the invoice date to qualify for a refund.
– Shipping of a returned frame will be at the owner’s cost; SUBA Cycles is not liable for shipping costs associated with returning a frame or bike under this policy.
– The frame or bike can be used, but must be returned to us in functional, saleable condition. We will not refund in full if the bike or frame are damaged to the point of being functionally compromised in any way. Functional, saleable condition is defined as:
1. Must be returned clean!
2. Returned in original packaging.
3. No dents/large scratches to frame or components.
4. No stickers/frame bags placed on the frame to avoid scratches (such as Invisiframe).
5. Bike or frame must have followed set up advice and instructions as per manual, website, and advice from SUBA Cycles workshop manager. We reserve the right to reduce the refund value if any part or parts of the bike or frame require replacement in order to render the product saleable in used condition. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
6. You have the right to return the product in unused condition up to 14 days post-purchase. You are liable for the shipping costs of returning the item. Once we have received the item and inspected it to ensure it is in as new condition, we will provide a full refund.
7. We do not offer money back policy on SUBA Cycles customised frames. Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/ALL/?uri=celex:31997L0007&print=true