We’ve had these progressive geometries frame in mind for years when we first started to have one bike to bring along for a trip to the Pyrenees or Alps, some shuttle to tackle fast and flowly trails, we’ve been racing enduro races and enjoy the gnarliest of Morzine’s tracks. Polyethylene molded downtube protection, 29×2.6 easily fitted, room for a 27,5×2.8 in muddy conditions.
This frame comes in 3 different sizes: S-M-L and XL
We do XS and XXL on request
SPECIAL OFFER INSTEAD OF 1.440 €
UNTIL THE END OF JUNE 2022
Frame + fork EXTREM SHOX – ERA 150mm / BRIGHT RACING SHOCKS NEXT 140mm + headset + bottom bracket T47 DUB
If you know what you want, go straight to the sizing chart, but if you are unsure or in between two sizes, drop us an e-mail.
Our bikes are nothing but balanced, no exaggerated reach numbers, crazy slack head angles or steep seat posts that will ruin your knees. In addition to the reach, we are communicating two main dimensions, saddle height (in relation with the seat setback) for the engine’s performance and the rider compartment (paired with the reach) for the rideability.
Our best advice is still to know what you like and dislike from your previous bike and trust our expertise for your next one.
SUBA frames share the same common features, whatever the range, model, or size:
· Designed and built by hands in our facility located in Cataluña; all special parts designing, communication and promotion internally made.
· Materials are only from Reynolds Technologies quality steel tube (853-631-525 depending on the application); SUBA’s design locally sourced CNC parts: straight 44mm headtube for tapered fork, T47 bottom bracket shell for increased tube to tube brazing surfaces, dropouts allowing Boost or conventional chain line and sacrificial bolt to hold derailleur hanger, gearbox bracket with Effigear and Pinion compatibility, chain stay to bottom bracket yoke 28 tooth-6mm offset minimal // 34-0 front ring maxi. integrating lower ISCG’05 tabs.
· Full length 31.6mm seat tube without any telescopic seat post length restriction; integrated seat clamp. Optional 27.2mm seat tube.
· Internal routing for all derailleur, seat post actuation and brake lines.
· Minimum of 2 water bottle bosses at least on the down tube with custom polyethylene with absorbing foam downtube protector on MTB range.
· SUBA scheme for custom choice of colours, white or black vinyl stickers, (chrome on option), complete custom paint is an option.
· Delivered with pre-routed wiring for an easy installation, eligible for pre-installation of complete housings and brake line, foam dampening housings: contact us.